Smart antennas can be defined as digital wireless communications antenna system which is capable of tracking and handling the signals. It can be used in radar & telecommunications, signal processing and can be part of next-generation reconfigurable broadband wireless systems. In automobile industry, automotive smart antennas are being used as various wireless connectivity and positioning technologies such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G/LTE cellular, WLAN systems for vehicle-to-everything, in-car hotspots and GNSS positioning applications – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026.
The Automotive Smart Antenna Market research report will likewise enable the clients to comprehend the more extensive status for example who you don’t expect to target and furthermore who the fundamental substitute and competitive contributions are. It allows the clients to get familiar with past, current and potential customers in the market. The market helps in the decision making procedure identified with identification problem and discovering opportunities and solutions in the market. The errand of this report is to furnish you with significant, exact, solid, legitimate, and current data progressively.
Global Automotive Smart Antenna Market is projected to register a CAGR of 14.6% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. Increasing demand of flow sensors by various end- users is major factor for the growth of this market.
Get Exclusive Sample Report: @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-automotive-smart-antenna-market
Top Competitors of Market: Automotive Smart Antenna Market
- MD ELEKTRONIK,
- PulseLarsen Electronics,
- DENSO CORPORATION,
- Continental AG,
- Ficosa Internacional SA,
- HARADA INDUSTRY CO., LTD.,
- TE Connectivity,
- KATHREIN SE,
- Airgain, Inc.,
- Calearo Antenne SPA,
- HARMAN International,
- HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA,
- Hirschmann Car Communication,
- Huf Hülsbeck & Fürst GmbH & Co. KG,
- INPAQ TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd,
- LOROM INDUSTRIAL CO. LTD.,
- SCHAFFNER HOLDING AG,
- Yokowo co., ltd.,
- WISI Group among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global dermatology drugs market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Key insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Table of Contents: Automotive Smart Antenna Market
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of The Report
Part 03: Global Automotive Smart Antenna Market Landscape
Part 04: Global Automotive Smart Antenna Market Sizing
Part 05: Global Automotive Smart Antenna Market Segmentation by Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers and Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
Market Segmentation: Automotive Smart Antenna Market
The global automotive smart antenna market is segmented into four notable segments which are component, vehicle type, frequency and country.
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into electronic control unit (ECU), transceivers (Bluetooth transceivers and Wi-Fi transceivers), wiring harness and others. In 2019, electronic control unit segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In September 2018, Hirschman Car Communication/TE Connectivity has announced its introduction of Remote Tuner Module the next step in vehicles’ radio technology. This new technology will be responsible for concentrating central radio functions at the rear of the vehicle in one place which results into simplification in entire antenna systems.
- In April 2018, Hella launched its new joint venture with the company BHAP, deals in electronic components, as HELLA BHAP Electronics Co., Ltd. at Beijing Auto Show. This new joint venture will help Hella to expand its presence in the Chinese market.
- In September 2018, Airgain, Inc. announced the release of OptumX antenna, a shot-glass MIMO LTE antenna. This product is expertise in delivering high performance and ultra-wide band dual LTE MIMO solution in robust form-factor.
- In September 2018, Airgain, Inc. announced the release of MULTIMAX FV 5-in-1 & 6-in-1 antennas. These products are the extension in family of MULTIMAX FV which offer all in a compact enclosure such as range of configurations, support to dual MIMO LTE, and 3*3 MIMO Wi-Fi & multi-constellation GNSS.
- On the basis of vehicle type, the market is segmented into ICE vehicle (commercial vehicle, light duty vehicle and passenger car) and electric vehicle (battery-electric vehicle, hybrid electric vehicle and plug-in hybrid electric vehicle). In 2019, electric vehicle is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of frequency, the market is segmented into high frequency (0.1 GHz-1GHz and 1GHz-2GHz), very high frequency (2GHz-3GHz and 3GHz-4GHz) and ultra-high frequency (4GHz-5.2GHz and 5.2GHz-5.9GHz). In 2019, ultra-high frequency segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In January 2019, Schaffner introduced a new series of single-phase filters which extended the product portfolio of filter family FN 2070. These products were made in order to produce highest performance from single phase filters.
- In January 2019, PulseLarsen Electronics introduced its new Tri-Band Antenna for all-bands radios which is ideal for public safety applications. This product is developed as a high performance whip antenna to be paired with all band radios Motorola’s APX8500 & Harris Unity XG.
- In October 2018, Scahffner introduced a new series of RFI filters, FN 9255, dual stage and high-performance, with IEC inlet C14 and C20. This product has been made for high frequency products, above 30 MHz. These filters have got full international safety approvals and are compatible with RoHS II directive.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research