Financial Wellness Program Market Analysis 2019
Financial Wellness Program is a program designed to educate employees about personal financial risks (which may include loss of income due to premature death or illness, unexpected out-of-pocket medical expenses, etc.) and provide tools to manage those risks. Being stressed about finances is a huge mental drain, this might entail switching jobs, offering financial wellness programs may go a long way towards attract and retain employees.
According to this study, over the next five years the Financial Wellness Program market will register a 9.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 2141.1 million by 2024, from US$ 1338.2 million in 2019.
The report is a comprehensive exploration of Global Financial Wellness Program market offering growth rates, size of the industry, competitive landscape information, factors to the contributing growth of the global Financial Wellness Program market and more. This study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
Segmentation by product type:
For Employers, For Employees
Segmentation by application:
Large Enterprises, SMEs
The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
Mercer, Fidelity, Prudential, Morgan Stanley, Bridge Credit Union, Health Advocate, My Secure Advantage (MSA), Edukate, BrightDime, Wellable, Your Money Line, Financial Fitness Group, Enrich, KeyBank, Prosperity Now, SmartDollar, PayActiv, Interface
The research analysts in their primary research observed that the rapid growth of the Financial Wellness Program market over the forecast period is expected to open potential opportunities for the Financial Wellness Program manufacturers in the global market. The global Financial Wellness Program markets segmented on the basis of the product, end-user, and the geographical regions.
Some of the key geographies mentioned in this report include:
North America (U.S and Canada and rest of North America)
Europe (Germany, France, Italy and Rest of Europe)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
LAMEA (Brazil, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Rest of LAMEA)
Get Discount on this Report: https://www.garnerinsights.com/Global-Financial-Wellness-Program-Market-Growth-Status-and-Outlook-2019-2024#discount
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Financial Wellness Program market segments and sub-segments
- Evolving market trends and dynamics
- Changing supply and demand scenarios
- Quantifying market opportunities through market sizing and market forecasting
- Tracking current trends/opportunities/challenges Competitive insights
- Opportunity mapping in terms of technological breakthroughs
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Financial Wellness Program market size (value & volume) by company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Financial Wellness Program market by identifying its various sub-segments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global Financial Wellness Program manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Financial Wellness Program with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
The Global Financial Wellness Program Market Research Report is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the Financial Wellness Program industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand and supply data (as applicable). The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Financial Wellness Program market study provides comprehensive data which enhances the understanding, scope and application of this report.
In the end, It includes the methodical description of the various factors such as the market growth and a detailed information about the different company’s revenue, growth, technological developments, production, and the various other strategic developments.
Thus, the Financial Wellness Program Market Report serves as a valuable material for all industry competitors and individuals having a keen interest in Financial Wellness Program Market study.