The AI Medical Imaging market report contains basic, secondary and advanced data referring to the worldwide standing and trend, market size, share, growth, trends analysis, phase and forecasts from 2019 – 2026. Analysis and discussion of necessary trade trends, market size, market share estimates are mentioned within the report. The AI Medical Imaging market report provides associate degree in-depth summary of Product Specification, technology, product sort and production analysis considering major factors like Revenue, Cost, Gross and ratio. This analysis study helps the emptor to grasp the assorted drivers and restraints impacting market throughout the forecast amount. AI Medical Imaging market report additionally delivers lists of the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic trade Analysis of the key factors influencing the trade.
Key Developments in the Market In September 2018, Zealth Inc. (Notable Healthcare), announced Series A funding for the company, expanding the financing capital of the company to USD 19.3 million. With this expansion, the company is expected to drive its products portfolio and expand the market share with its recent product launch of a voice-powered AI wearable device for doctors. In September 2017, International Conference on Intelligent Robots & Systems conducted the 30th IROS, 2017 conference discussing the uses and applications of robotics in healthcare, medical imaging and interventions. The conference was conducted in Vancouver, Canada from September 24-28, 2017.
Key Market Competitors:
- Freenome Inc.
- Clarify Health Solutions
- BioXcel Therapeutics
- Ada Health GmbH
- GNS Healthcare
- Zebra Medical Vision Inc.
- Qventus Inc
- IDx Technologies Inc.
- K Health
- Medopad Ltd.
- ai Inc.
- Voxel TechnologyRenalytix AI plc
- Beijing Pushing Technology Co. Ltd.
- mPulse Mobile
- Suki AI Inc.
- BERG LLC
- Zealth Inc.
- OWKIN INC
Avail Awesome Discount, Limited Time Offer https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-artificial-intelligence-in-medical-imaging-market
Market Analysis Global Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging Market of which artificial intelligence in medical imaging is a part of is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 21.48 billion in 2018 to a projected value of USD 264.85 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 36.89% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Strategic Points Covered in TOC:
- Chapter 1: Introduction, market driving force product scope, market risk, market overview, and market opportunities of the global AI Medical Imaging market
- Chapter 2: Evaluating the leading manufacturers of the global AI Medical Imaging market which consists of its revenue, sales, and price of the products
- Chapter 3: Displaying the competitive nature among key manufacturers, with market share, revenue, and sales
- Chapter 4: Presenting global AI Medical Imaging market by regions, market share and with revenue and sales for the projected period
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9: To evaluate the market by segments, by countries and by manufacturers with revenue share and sales by key countries in these various regions.
Segmentation: Global Artificial Intelligence in Medical Imaging Market
- Micro-Processing Unit (MPU)
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)
- Field-Programmable Gate Array (FGPA)
- AI Platforms
- Application Program Interface (API)
- Machine Learning Framework
- AI Solutions
- AI Platforms
- Integration Services
- Development Services
- Deep Learning
- Computer Vision
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- By Deployment Type
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Molecular Imaging
By Clinical Applications
- Research Laboratories
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers:
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Competitive Analysis Global artificial intelligence in medical imaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of artificial intelligence in medical imaging market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.