Market Analysis: Global Dental Biomaterials Market
Global Dental Biomaterials Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 6.58 billion to an estimated value of USD 11.79 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.57% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing penetration of dental implants is major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Dental Biomaterials Market
Dental biomaterial usually includes resin-based material like ceramic and metallic. Dental biomaterials are used to replace damaged tooth, jawbone or teeth. They usually have high success rate in oral treatment and prevention. They fill cavities and promote healing as well. They are divided into four general categories polymers, ceramic, metals and composites.
Download Free Sample copy of this Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-dental-biomaterials-market
Key Market Competitors: Global Dental Biomaterials Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the dental biomaterials market are
- BIOLASE Inc.
- Institut Straumann AG
- Dentsply Sirona
- Patterson Dental Supply Inc.
- Henry Schein Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet
- PLANMECA OY
- Ivoclar Vivadent
- Midmark Corporation
- A-dec Inc.
- Kerr Corporation
- Carestream Dental
- GC Orthodontics
- CAM Bioceramics B.V.
- Bego Medical GmbH
- Keystone Dental Inc
- Ivoclar Vivadent
- Henry Schein, Inc.
- Rising levels of geriatric population globally is driving the market growth
- Increasing dental tourism in developing regions and economies is another factor driving the market growth.
- Lack of skilled professional is restraining market.
- Large purchase of the dental biomaterial is restraining the growth
Table of Contents Available For this Market Download Free TOC : https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-dental-biomaterials-market
Segmentation: Global Dental Biomaterials Market
- By Type
- Metallic Biomaterials
- Stainless Steel
- Chromium Alloys
- Other Metallic Biomaterials
- Ceramic Biomaterials
- Polymeric Biomaterials
- Metal-Ceramic Biomaterials
- Natural Biomaterials
- Metallic Biomaterials
- By Applications
- By Bone Graft Material Type
- By End-User
- Dental Product Manufacturers
- Dental Laboratories
- Dental Hospitals and Clinics
- Dental Academies and Research Institutes
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Geistlich Pharma North America, Inc announced the launch of their Geistlich Fibro-Gide made from Type I and Type III collagen. It is a special form of cross linking which will provide elasticity, strength and volume stability and is suitable for soft-tissue augmentation around natural teeth and implants. It will help the dentists to choose desired and optimal thickness for the procedure.
- In October 2018, Straumann announced the launch of several new products, including a new two-piece ceramic implant and a mini-implant system. It is made from a high- performance ceramic and is designed for highly esthetic tooth replacement, especially in the esthetic zone. They have added Lifetime Plus Guarantee Program to give confidence and peace of mind to the customers. They are made from Roxolid and have an SLA surface to enhance reliable osseointegration.
Competitive Analysis: Global Dental Biomaterials Market
Global dental biomaterials market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dental biomaterials market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global dental biomaterials market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Contact: Data Bridge Market Research
To Inquire before Buy Complete Report Click Here @https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-dental-biomaterials-market