Global Transdermal Gel Market is expected to rise at a stable CAGR of 12.31% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing health awareness among consumer is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Transdermal is a route of administration where active ingredients are delivered across the skin for systematic distribution.
Key Market Competitors are Few of the major competitors currently working in the transdermal gel market are 3M, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Mylan N.V., Norvartis AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc., Novel Pharmaceutical Labs, LTS Lohmann Therapie- Systeme AG, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Bayer AG, Corium International, Inc., Actavis.
FREE | Get a Copy of Sample Report Now! @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-transdermal-gel-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Transdermal Gel Market
Global transdermal gel market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of transdermal gel market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Increasing sedentary lifestyle, obesity which causes hypertension; hormonal imbalance etc. is the major factor for the growth of this market.
- Increasing health expenditure in developing countries is driving the market.
- The side effects of the transdermal gel is the major factor restraining its growth.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2016, Zynerba Pharmaceuticals announced the launch of its Phase 2 clinical trial, STOP (Synthetic Transdermal Cannabidiol for the knee pain due to osteoarthiris, of ZYN002 cannabidiol (CBD) gel. It is formulated as a permeation- enhanced gel for transdermal delivery.
- In September 2015, Gensco Pharma announced the launch of its new transdermal medication ColciGel that is made for the treatment and prophylaxis of acute gout flares.
Table of Contents
Global Economic Impact on Industry
Global Market Competition by Competitors
Global Production, Revenue (Value) by Region
Global Market Analysis by Application
Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
Marketing Strategy Analysis
Market Effect Factors Analysis
Global Market Forecast
Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-transdermal-gel-market
Segmentation: Global Transdermal Gel Market
- By Technique
- By End- User
- Home Care Settings
- Hospitals and Clinics
- By Applications
- Pain Management
- Hormonal Applications
- Central Nervous System Disorders
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global transdermal gel market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Grab Your Report at an Impressive Discount! Please click Here@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-transdermal-gel-market